General Sales Conditions
Art. 1 – General conditions
1. Users navigating in this area access I.T. IMPRONTA TESSILE, trademark licensed to IMPRESA TESSILE S.p.A, accessible via the website: www.it-improntatessile.it. Browsing and transmitting a purchase order on the site implies acceptance of the Conditions and Data Protection Policies adopted by the site indicated above.
2. These General Sales Conditions apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree no. 206/05 amended by Legislative Decree no. 21/14 and Legislative Decree 70/03) by
Impresa Tessile S.p.A
Headquarter: VIA VERDI 27 23844 SIRONE (LC)
VAT number: 03408020133
Registered in REA, number 03408020133
3. The user is required, before accessing the products provided by the site, to read these General Sales Conditions which are intended as being generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
4. The user is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and the General Sales Conditions, the terms of which I.T. IMPRONTA TESSILE, trademark licensed to IMPRESA TESSILE S.p.A, reserves the right to modify unilaterally and without prior notice.
5. It is possible to use the site and then access products supplied by it and purchase these in the following languages:
Art. 2 – Object
1. These General Sales Conditions govern the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders for products on I.T. IMPRONTA TESSILE, a trademark licensed to IMPRESA TESSILE S.p.A, and do not, however, regulate the provision of services or the sale of products by third parties other than the seller who are present on the same site through links, banners or other hypertext links.
2. Before placing orders and purchasing products and services from third subjects, we suggest that you check their sales conditions.
Art. 3 – Contract Conclusion
1. To conclude the purchase contract, it will be necessary to fill in the form in electronic format and send it following the listed instructions.
2. It contains the reference to the General Sales Conditions, the images of each product and the relative price, the means of payment that can be used, the delivery methods of the purchased products and the shipping and delivery costs, reference for the conditions of exercising the right of withdrawal; methods and times for returning the purchased products.
3. Before concluding the purchase, you will be asked to confirm that you have read the General Sales Conditions including the information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
4. The purchase contract is concluded when the seller receives the form filled in by the user, after verifying the correctness of the data contained therein.
5. The user will be obliged to pay the price from the moment the online order forwarding procedure is completed. This will be done by clicking on the “Proceed with order” button at the end of the page.
6. Once the purchase is concluded, the seller takes charge of the order for its dispatch.
Art. 4 – Registered users
1. By completing the registration procedures, the user undertakes to follow the instructions on the website and to provide own personal data correctly and truthfully.
2. The confirmation will in any case exempt I.T. IMPRONTA TESSILE, a trademark licensed to IMPRESA TESSILE S.p.A, as not liable for the data provided by the user. The user undertakes to promptly inform I.T. IMPRONTA TESSILE, trademark licensed to IMPRESA TESSILE S.p.A, of any variation of data communicated promptly.
3. If the user communicates inaccurate or incomplete data or if there is a dispute by the interested parties about the payments made, I.T. IMPRONTA TESSILE, a trademark licensed to IMPRESA TESSILE S.p.A, will have the right not to activate or suspend the service until the related disputes are rectified.
4. With the first request for activation of a profile by the user, I.T. IMPRONTA TESSILE, a trademark licensed to IMPRESA TESSILE S.p.A, will assign the same username and password. The latter acknowledges that these identifiers constitute the system for validating the user’s access to the Services and the only system suitable for identifying the user that the acts performed through such access will be attributed to the same user and will have binding effect.
5. The user undertakes to maintain the secrecy of the access data and to store them with due care and diligence and not to transfer them, even temporarily, to third parties.
Art. 5 – Availability of products
1. Product availability refers to actual availability at the time the user places the order. However, this availability must be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence on the site of multiple users, the products could be sold to other customers before the order is confirmed.
2. Even after sending the order confirmation e-mail, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, the order will be automatically rectified with the deletion of the unavailable product and the user will be immediately informed by e-mail.
3. If the user requests the cancellation of the order, by terminating the purchase contract, I.T. IMPRONTA TESSILE, a trademark licensed to IMPRESA TESSILE S.p.A, will refund the amount paid within 30 days from the moment I.T. IMPRONTA TESSILE, a trademark licensed to IMPRESA TESSILE S.p.A, was aware of the buyer’s decision to terminate the purchase.
Art. 6 – Products offered
1. I.T. IMPRONTA TESSILE, a trademark licensed to IMPRESA TESSILE S.p.A, sells:
LUXURY CLOTHING FOR DOGS
2. The offer is detailed on our website at the link: www.it-improntatessile.it/shop/
Art. 7 – Payment methods and prices
1. The price of the products will be those indicated on the site, except where there is an obvious error.
2. In the event of an error I.T. IMPRONTA TESSILE, a trademark licensed to IMPRESA TESSILE S.p.A, will notify the buyer as soon as possible, allowing confirmation of the order at the right price or cancellation. In any case, the obligation for I.T. IMPRONTA TESSILE, trademark licensed to IMPRESA TESSILE S.p.A, will not exist to supply what was sold at the lower price incorrectly indicated.
3. The prices of the site include VAT and do not include shipping costs. Prices are subject to change at any time. The changes do not affect orders for which order confirmation has already been sent.
4. Once the desired products have been selected, they will be added to the cart. It will be sufficient to follow the purchase instructions, entering or verifying the information requested in each step of the process. The order details can be changed before payment.
5. Payment can be made by:
Art. 8 – Delivery
1. I.T. IMPRONTA TESSILE, a trademark licensed to IMPRESA TESSILE S.p.A, carries out shipments throughout the Italian territory, excluding the state of Vatican City and the Republic of San Marino.
2. I.T. IMPRONTA TESSILE, a trademark licensed to IMPRESA TESSILE S.p.A, will only deliver to the user’s address, provided at the time of purchase.
3. Delivery is made, for the Italian territory, generally within 2-4 working days, or, if no delivery date is specified, within the estimated deadline at the time of selecting the delivery method and, in any case, within the maximum term of thirty days from the date of confirmation.
4. For countries in the EU, delivery will be made in 3-5 working days, and in any case, within a maximum period of thirty days.
5. In non-EU territories, delivery will take place roughly in 5-7 working days.
6. If delivery is not possible, the order will be sent to the warehouse. In this case, a notice will specify the place where the order is located and how to agree on a new delivery address.
7. If you are unable to be present at the place of delivery at the agreed time, we ask you to contact us again to agree on a new delivery date.
8. If the delivery cannot take place for reasons not attributable to us after thirty days from the date on which the order is available for delivery, we will assume that the purchase contract is intended as terminated.
9. As a result of the termination, the payment will be reimbursed, including delivery costs with the exclusion of any additional costs deriving from the choice of a delivery method other than the ordinary method offered without undue delay and, in any case, within 30 days from date of termination of the contract. Transport costs resulting from the termination of the contract may have additional costs that will be borne by the buyer.
10. Shipping costs are charged to the buyer and are explicitly highlighted at the time the order is placed.
Art. 9 – Transfer of risk
1. The risks relating to the products will be transfered to the buyer from the time of delivery. The ownership of the products is considered acquired as soon as full payment of all amounts due in relation to the same, including shipping costs, is received, or at the time of delivery, if this occurs at a later time.
Art. 10 – Seller’s legal guarantee and commercial compliance
All original products bearing the Impronta Tessile brand are covered by the seller’s two-year legal guarantee provided for by the Consumer Code (Legislative Decree No. 206 of 6 September 2005).
The legal guarantee of conformity is provided for by the Consumer Code (Articles 128 et seq.) This protects the consumer in the event of the purchase of defective products, those that malfunction or do not respond to the use declared by the seller or for which that good is generally intended. Pursuant to Article 129 of the Consumer Code, a product has a lack of conformity if it is not suitable for the use to which products of the same type are normally used, if it does not comply with the seller’s description in terms of quality or performance, or if it does not have the usual qualities and performances of a good of the same type, which the consumer can reasonably expect taking into account the nature of the product. Only consumers, or physical persons who have purchased a product for use not related to a commercial, entrepreneurial or professional activity, have the right to request the application of the legal guarantee pursuant to the Consumer Code. Therefore, invoices bearing the VAT number of a company or a limited company do not have the right to the rights under the legal guarantee. Pursuant to articles 128 to 135 of the Consumer Code, consumers have the right to repair or replace the defective goods by the seller, without charge, unless the remedy requested is impossible or excessively expensive compared to the latter. If replacement or repair is not possible, the consumer still has the right to a price reduction or to have the sum back, commensurate with the value of the goods, against the return of the defective product to the seller. The consumer can assert his rights regarding the legal guarantee of conformity by contacting the seller of the goods directly, even if different from the manufacturer.
The legal guarantee lasts two years from the delivery of the goods and must be asserted by the consumer within two months from the discovery of the defect: this means that the consumer can request the seller of a product to apply the remedies of the legal guarantee for lack of conformity that occurred within 24 months following the delivery of the product. The consumer must report the defect within 2 months of discovery; therefore it is necessary to always keep the proof of purchase (receipt or receipt or sales invoice in the case of online purchases).
In the event that a consumer discovers that a product bearing the Impronta Tessile trademark has a lack of conformity, this can be reported via e-mail to email@example.com and the following instructions must be followed for returning the defective or non-conforming product purchased through the website www.it-improntatessile.it.
Once the report has been received, Impronta Tessile, a trademark licensed to IMPRESA TESSILE S.p.A, will:
• examine the product to verify if the problem is doable and immediate to resolve or if, on the contrary, there are obvious reasons for exclusion of the Legal Guarantee (eg expiry of the term of coverage, presence of accidental damage or damage caused by the consumer);
• collect and manage information relating to the product and the customer for the purpose of managing assistance;
• send the product for the appropriate checks and for any repairs to the manufacturer or replace the product itself if the repair is impossible or excessively expensive;
• manage the logistical process of returning the product.
If the lack of conformity is not found, we will notify the customer of the quote for any repairs; the customer can decide whether or not to carry out the repair at their own expense. In this case, any transport costs will also be borne by the Customer.
Art. 11 – Withdrawal
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the period of 14 days pursuant to art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 starting from the date of receipt of the products.
2. In the case of multiple purchases made by the buyer with a single order and delivered separately, the term of 30 days starts from the date of receipt of the last product.
3. The user who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal from the purchase can send an email, indicating the order number and username, to:
4. The buyer must exercise the right of withdrawal by sending any explicit declaration containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively transmit the standard withdrawal form, referred to in Annex I, part B, Legislative Decree 21/2014. obligatory.
5. The goods must be returned to:
I.T. IMPRONTA TESSILE C / O IMPRESA TESSILE S.p.A VIA VERDI 27 23844 SIRONE (LC)
6. The goods must be returned intact, in their original packaging, complete in all parts and complete with the attached invoice documentation. We reserve the right to verify compliance with the above, thereafter the site will refund the amount of the products subject to withdrawal within a maximum period of 10 days, including any shipping costs.
7. As required by art. 56 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the site may suspend the refund until the goods are received or until the buyer demonstrates that the goods have been returned.
8. The right of withdrawal will not apply in the event that the services and products of I.T. IMPRONTA TESSILE, a trademark licensed to IMPRESA TESSILE S.p.A, are included in the categories of art. 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
9. The site will reimburse using the same payment method chosen by the buyer during the purchase. In the case of payment made by bank transfer, and if the user intends to exercise the right of withdrawal, the following bank details must be provided: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC necessary for making the refund.
Art. 12 – Data processing
Art. 13 – Safeguard clause
1. In the event that one of the clauses of these General Sales Conditions is null for any reason, this will in no case compromise the validity and compliance with the other provisions contained in these General Sales Conditions.
Art. 14 – Contacts
1. Any request for information can be sent by e-mail to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org and by post to the following address:
VIA VERDI 27 23844 SIRONE (LC)
Art. 15 – Applicable law and competent court
1. These General Sales Conditions are governed by Italian law and interpreted on the basis of it, without prejudice to any other prevailing imperative rule of the buyer’s country of residence. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Sales Conditions are subject exclusively to Italian law.
2. Any disputes relating to and / or consequent to them must be resolved exclusively by the Italian judicial authority. In particular, if the user is a Consumer, any disputes must be resolved by the court of the place of domicile or residence of the same according to the applicable law.
These conditions were written on 03/12/2020.